Information about Document Formats
- HTML Files: Browse to the form and print it out as needed, or link to the form from your course web site. Students should follow the instructions on the form.
- Word files: Click on the form to open it in MS Word or right-click (PC) or click-and-hold (MAC), then choose to download the file to your workstation. Next, open the file using your word processor.
- PDF Files: A PDF reader from Adobe is required to read these files.
Key Administrative Forms for FLL Faculty
- Alumni Survey (doc)
- Conflict of Interest / External Professional Activities for Pay (HTML)
- Course Action Forms, etc. ( Undergraduate | Graduate )
- Disenrollment Form (pdf)
- Equipment Tracking/Home Use Form (pdf)
- Fair-use info and Worksheet (pdf)
- Graduate Faculty Status Form (pdf)
- Independent Study Form - FL 298 | FL 498
- Student Misconduct Forms
- Textbook Order Form NEW - NC State Bookstores | Tutorial
- Textbook Adoption Memorandum, Provost Nielsen
- Teaching Assistant Class Observation Form (Nov 2013) (doc)
- Teaching Observation Form 1 (pdf | doc | wpd)
- Teaching Observation Form 2 (pdf | doc | wpd | Google doc)
- Teacher Observation Form 3 (HTML)
- WebCT Vista Course Request Form (HTML)
- Provost's Teaching Awards (HTML)
- Teaching Evaluation Dashboard (HTML)
- Teaching Portfolio Template (doc)